Sunday, May 11, 2014

#8Sunday #SexySnippets #WeekendWritingWarriors: Jace VIII

Happy Sunday, guys!

Last week, Jace was running for his life and stripping at the same time. I'm continuing where I left off, but to comply to regulations I've created some super run-on sentences. Please forgive me.

Anyway, here it is and as always, thank you for your comments. I appreciate them.


*creative editing to keep to the guidelines has most definitely taken place*
#SexySnippets and #8Sunday Sentences  
  


~ ~ ~ ~ ~
 Someone shouted something and then there was silence, which meant that they were stalking and hunting. A shiver coursed through him and he picked up his speed. His only hope was that they still hadn’t figured out he was not human and were having fun with him. He fished his wallet and phone from his pocket and tossed them into the nearest bramble, praying that they wouldn't find it. Red eyes dashed past him to his left. It was now or never; he unbuckled his jeans, spread his arms and jumped. 


Agonizing pain slammed into him and panic clouded his vision but then he felt the wind ruffling his feathers and he realized he was flying, and safe, for the time being. 
 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ta-da! Now, the question remains, what type of bird is Jace? 


More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter
More Sexy Snippets? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter

7 comments:

  1. Love bird shifters.I'd love to know which bird he becomes. I do hope he gets a safe landing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a tense moment there! I can only imagine that feeling of flying, because I've always wanted to do that. Nicely done snippet, Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, so much tension in this snippet. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew he was going to shift but I wasn't expecting him to fly. Fab snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, COOL. I loved that he isn't human, really felt the menace of him being pursued by the unknown-to-us "they". Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jace is an eagle, right? Or some other large, predatory bird. Exciting, evocative snippet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bird?! Wow I've never read about a bird shifter before! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.