Saturday, March 23, 2013

#8Sunday Weekend Writing Warriors


Happy Sunday, readers! Silly me, I left signing up to #SexySnippets for the last minute and arrived too late. So today, I'm only offering Weekend Writing Warrior #8Sunday sentences. 

The 8 sentences below belong once more, to my upcoming release on March 26th, Welcome Aboard. Today, for the first time I'm sharing the cover with my blogger friends! I hope you like it and enjoy reading the sentences! 

Beware Adult material. 



 
She was so close. His seesaw movements increased in pace and she squeezed his fingers, pulling them deep inside, desperate to tumble over the edge. She cried out, the sound disappearing against the hand that William gently clapped over her mouth.
 
 “I can’t wait to have you somewhere more private so I can hear those screams at their full volume.”

Her eyes widened in surprise just as her body responded with submission, surrendering to the passion in her loins and flooding her senses. Her body convulsed, twitched and her moans emptied onto the firm palm over her mouth. The idea excited her, brought her over the edge again and again. She couldn’t be heard, she shouldn’t be heard and yet she reveled in crying out her thundering release onto the hand that held her. 


More Weekend Writing Warriors? Click Here  || Follow them on Facebook and Twitter  
 

 A Romance on the Go short story brought to you by Evernight Publishing. Release Date March 26th!

  Julie is on vacation! After months of breaking her back at the office she’s ready for a weekend of absolute relaxation: a little reading, good food and some lazing at the beach are her idea of a perfect plan. However, when a handsome man with a sexy smile and naughty accent takes the seat next to hers on the train she’ll enter a wicked ride of passion and delight that will blow her mind and body away.  

8 comments:

  1. Very hot snippet! Fanning myself now, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And that's just a snippet :p Thanks for visiting, Veronica!

      Delete
  2. Whoa! Very very.... Well the temp just went up. I loved it! Great job. I do want to read more. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Here you go ;-) But it might not be enough :p Thanks for visiting, Elaine!

      Delete
  4. Hot snippet, Elyzabeth. Good luck with your new release! :)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.