Thursday, July 12, 2012

T n' T's Confidential:Kaytlyn Williams

Thursday is here at last! Today I'm happy to welcome to T n' T's Confidential, author Kaytlyn Williams. *applause*
Why don't you tell us a little about yourself, Kaytlyn. 
Well, I'm 20 years old. I grew up in a tiny town in Texas and I really hope one day I'll travel a bit. I recently married a soldier and he's very supportive of my writing. I primarily write M/M and I have another novella out called Hero.
Your latest release is a Naughty Fairy Tale, tell us about it:  
This story is based on the classic Snow White, but with a few twists and turns of my own. It's a fun story and I think any reader will be able to find a favorite character in it.
Get your copy at Evernight Publishing
 
What was your inspiration for writing this story?  
Well, Snow White seems to be popular now. There have been at least 2 movies based on it this year, so I was a bit hesitant to do it. I decided to put a more modern spin on it, which is different from anything else I've seen.
  
When did you start writing? Why romance? 
 I've been writing since childhood. I write romance because I think it's something that we can all relate to. Loving someone is universal.
  
This was your first time branching into M/F/M, how was the experience? Would you repeat? 
 It was fun to write, but I don't know if I'll ever do it again. I don't want to say I never will, but M/M is where I feel like I belong.
  
What are you working on right now? 
Right now, I'm working on an M/M piece with werewolves. I'm considering doing a bit of light BDSM in this one, which is another new thing for me. I ran the idea by my mother and she's nicknamed it 50 Shades of Gay. 
What are your plans for the future? Would you like to pursue a career as a writer?
I'm in college working on my social work degree. All I really want out of life is to help people, so even if by some fluke I was able to make a comfortable living writing, I still think that social work is the career for me. 
Would you like to say anything to your readers? 
 I want all my readers to know that they have excellent taste. Haha, but besides that, I want them to know that their support means so much to me and I love hearing what they have to say.
If you'd like to get in touch with Kaytlyn, don't doubt on visiting her Blog: http://khwkitten2010.blogspot.com/ or following her on Twitter  https://twitter.com/kitten2010_LIT

Next week authors Lily Sawyer and MC Houle are coming for a visit. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Kitten! Hey! Congrat's on the book! Way to go!!! Very nice interview too. :)

    ~M
    (nomoreyears00)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *rolls eyes* I swear to God. Can't spell my own damn name. Hey, it's late lol.

    That's nomoretears00 lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scrolling down those hot bodes, made me forget what I was going to say!:)

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.