Sunday, June 24, 2012

Six Sentence Sunday

It's that day of the week again: lovely Sunday! I've missed Six Sentence Sunday and those teasing words... This weeks sentences belong to the story Little Bethany from the Bigger Briefs Reluctant Romance: Guys and Girls Anthology released this past Thursday.


Enjoy!


His voice caught in his throat as her nimble fingers traced a path over his chest and down toward the waistline of his trousers. “Please, Miss O’Neal, don’t stand so close.”
 

“Why, Malcolm? Do I scare you?”
 

“No, it’s just - ”
 

“Do I turn you on, Malcolm?” she whispered seductively.

Craving for more Sentences? Check out the Six Sentence Sunday lis tof participating authors

2 comments:

  1. Oh-ho-ho, he's in so much trouble. Fun six, Elyzabeth, and congrats on your latest release. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and flirty. Excellent six :)6

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.