Thursday, January 26, 2012

STUDY BREAK


Dear friends,


due to my heavy study load I am afraid that blog posts like Monday Heat, Wednesday Briefs, Thursday Melodies or Six Sentence Sunday will be on hiautus until February 13th.


I hate having to do this but I'm up to my neck with study material and I rather stop blogging

for the following two weeks and give you all my attention afterwards, than to only be half present.

Nonetheless, if I have time, I will pop by the Yahoo Romance Loop on Sunday the 29th to say hello. Etopia authors will be chatting, so if you have a chance, stop by for a spell. :)




On Friday, February 10th, I'll post the link to my free erotic short read "Hot, Hard and Dangerous".


Finally, on February 11th, I'll post my Valentine's Day Blog Hop post. The hop lasts until February 14th so there's plenty of time to visit, leave a message and win awesome prizes. (I'll be giving away a $5 Amazon gift certificate *wink, wink*).


















1 comment:

  1. I saw your first picture and almost dies laughing. *big hugs*

    All the best on your exams, see you on the other side. ;)

    Smiles
    Freddy

    ReplyDelete

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.