Thursday, December 22, 2011

I'm back!!

Hey everyone!



How are you all? My apologies for being absent throughout this week. I wasn't even able to update my Monday Heat hottie! :(


It's been one hell of a difficult two weeks. I've been overboard with class work, my part time job and Christmas events, but, I'm done! Well, not 100% but almost- I still have a lot of pending homework. Nonetheless, Christmas shopping is done, I've attended all my Christmas parties and I've finished all my immediate class projects.

What are my plans for this Christmas weekend? Do nothing! Spend it in the good company of my family and relax. How about you? How are you celebrating Christmas?

Speaking of Christmas, my novella "The Uncertain List" was released yesterday! So if you're up for a quick hot read, grab your copy at Silver Publishing, Amazon or Barnes and Nobles :)

Tristan's job is to investigate those people on Santa's Uncertain List and determine whether they're truly Naughty or Nice. His last mission of the year is Amy, a sweet girl with a kinky streak that will make his job harder than expected.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.