Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What's up?

Greetings, Greetings!

Halloween is over and we've started the crazy month of November. This means, Nanowrimo! Yep, I'm burdened with class work and promotion for my other novels but I'm still going to try and complete that 50.000 word count.


More things... would you like a paranormal free read? Stop by tomorrow at The Long and the Short of it and read my latest erotic short"Claiming the huntress".

Finally, on Sunday, November 6th, I'll be blogging at The Goddess Fish Party Pavilion celebrating the release of my novel "A Decade of Longing". There will be a giveaway! so come visit on Sunday to find out how you can win.

And I almost forgot! The Romance Review Splash Party started yesterday! There are loads of prizes including a copy of my novels "Dreams of Fate" and "A Decade of Longing"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I adore comments! Don't be shy and tell me your thoughts.